Learning from Multi-Label Data
The tutorial on "Learning from Multi-Label Data" was
co-organized by Grigorios Tsoumakas, Min-Ling Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou,
on September 7, 2009 at Bled, Slovenia as part of the
ECML PKDD 2009
Available in pdf format from here.
- "Very Informative. Well organized. Thanks.", Yiming Yang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- "Very good tutorial, I really enjoyed! ...", Eyke Hullermeier, University of Marburg, Germany.
- "... a nice and (i'd say) complete overview of the field and the state-of-the-art techniques...", Andreas Streich, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- "Well prepared, learned interesting things, learned about new evaluation measures, techniques that could help. I enjoyed taking part in it." Darko Aleksovski, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia.
- "Good and comprehensive presentation of the state of the art", Nizar Touleimat, Katholieke University of Leuven, Belgium.
- "It was very interesting and comprehensive tutorial...", Lena Tenenboim, Ben-Gurion University, Israel.